The pandemic has sent many working from home and simple things like waking up for a morning run are becoming a nightmare. Recently participated in the NN Virtual Marathon and I’ll say the teams I grouped were once active people, but indoors made them lean back. They complained they struggled but made it to the finish. We’ve become potato couches who just want to be indoors to the extent some are getting anxiety by going outside.
However, this concoction comes in handy in getting your groove back. The belly fat burner is a simple healthy option but you must also work out. Put in the work. Let’s hack this.
1. 1 ripe pineapple
2. 2 ripe lemons
3. 1 ginger root
4. 4 cups of water
5. 1 cucumber
1. Kindly wash your pineapple, lemons, ginger and cucumber. We dont want to add germs and drink bacteria.
2. Peel the pineapple and cut into medium shapes. DO NOT THROW AWAY THE PEELS.
3. Put the peels in a pot and add 4 cups of water. Bring to boil. Later, let the water cool down and sieve the juice. Remember the benefits of pineapple peels? No? Refresh your memory here👉 Pineapple peels benefits
4. Do not peel the ginger. Cut into desirable shapes.
5. Cut the cucumber into circular shapes.
6. Squeeze the lemons and extract that juice in a separate bowl.
7. Take your blender and put the ginger, cucumber and pineapples. Add the cooled down pineapple juice/water. Blend.
8. Add the lemon juice and stir.
9. Serve and enjoy your drink.
The taste burns literally down the throat because of ginger but it is the kind of sweet you want to drink every morning. It reminds me of sugarcane juice with the ginger vibe.