Sugar, spice and everything nice. These were the ingredients used by Professor but she accidentally added Pineapple peels, water, garlic and ginger to come up with a COVID-19 concoction. 😂😂😂. The mojo to this is getting your superpowers on track. It’s relaxing. Pineapple skin is known to have a range of benefits including digestive aid, good blood, anti-cancer, vision protector, dental and bone strengthener, fertility, immune booster, arthritis and joint pain fighter.
Apart from blending and eating pineapples while throwing away the peels, did you know you can actually boil the peels? Delmonte pineapple can’t even beat this as it tastes exactly like it only that you can sweeten it or not.
- 1 sweet pineapple. Those with yellow skin are the sweetest😉
- Half ginger
- Half garlic
- Half lemon. Not a must but hey me love a bitter drink😛
- Sugar/honey for sweetening. Also, not a must
- Peel your pineapple. Take the peels, set them in a pot.
- Peel your ginger and garlic. Grate them into the peels.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon for that juice. When done drop it in the pot, don’t throw it away.
- Add water to half level of your pot. Heat it up and let it boil.
- Serve it hot or cold. You might want to throw in some ice cubes. If necessary add sugar/honey
PS://The cessation of movement was lifted but the numbers escalated. Tomorrow we find out if the President will come up with other measures or we just locomote.