I forgot I had a recipe to share🤦🏽 after the Malindi-Watamu vacay. As we head for the weekend this homemade delicacy is a must try.
- 2cups wheat flour
- 500g minced beef
- 1 cup vegetable cooking oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- For the stuffing, mix the minced meat with salt,pepper and garlic and fry. Stir until the meat is cooked. Cool, add the finely chopped onion to the meat and set aside.
- Make regular chapati dough then divide that into six equal balls, coat in oil then set aside.
- Using your hands, stretch one dough ball into a very thin and even circle. Scoop in the meat stuffing, break an egg on top of the meat and close by bringing both sides up, almost like folding an envelope.
- Put 1 tablespoon of oil and fry the dough on both sides until egg is cooked. Repeat for the other dough ball.
- Cut the pizza into four squares and serve with desired sauces.
Yeay there you go. Am yet to try it but if you do kindly post the pictures below and we shall salivate on your cooking.
Happy new month!