4) Work To Learn- don’ t work for money
Workers work hard enough not to be fired and owners pay just enough so that workers won’t quit. Job is an acronym for Just Over Broke. If you want to be rich and happy, don’t go to school😏😏. I didn’t say that! Questions to ask oneself are “where does this daily activity take me?” What does the future hold?
Management skills for success that you need to equip yourself are:
- Management of cashflow
- Management of people
- Management of systems
5) The Rich Invent Money
Inside each one of us is brevity, brilliance and daring character. Grasp the idea that money is not real. The idea in anything is to use your technical knowledge, wisdom and love of the game to cut the odds down to lower the risk. Skills of financial intelligence you need are:
- Find an opportunity that everyone has missed
- How to raise money
- How to organize smart people. They should be more intelligent than you.
6) Know the History of Taxes and Power of Corporations
The idea of taxes was made popular and accepted by the majority by telling the poor and middle class that taxes were created to punish the rich. Masses voted for the law but in reality it wound up punishing the very people who voted it; poor and middle class. The Robin Hood deal make poor and middle class get taxed more.
People say you got to find your way through the corporate ladder. Why not own the ladder? Financial IQ is made up of 4 broad areas of expertise:
- Accounting- ability to read and understand financial statements
- Investing- science of money making money. Strategies and formulas
- Understanding markets- supply and demand
- Law- knowledge of tax advantages and protection of corporation.
Hurray🙌 we are done reviewing the book. Take notes and buy the book if you can.
PS: Am watching CNN and house just passed bill to replace Obama care! Trump is happy for this first achievement. Well Americans what are your thoughts on this?